Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lessons of the Heart

Oh when the wild was all covered by snow,
I forgot the colours that the grass tend to grow.
Oh the trees were all leafless,
And lifeless and black,
And I wondered if the leaves could grow back

For your heart is like a flower as it grows,
And its the rain, not just the sun that helps it bloom,
And you don't know how it feels to be alive,
Until you know how it feels to die

The lyrics of Noah and the Whale are so good, I always enjoy to constantly be reminded that life is about both the good and the bad, and that we must have the bad to know the good. The bitter to appreciate the sweet and so forth.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.