Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Luckiest

"I don't get many things right the first time
In fact, I am told that a lot
Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
Brought me here

And where was I before the day
That I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday
And I know

That I am The luckiest."


December 28th marked our 4 year anniversary. We didn't do much but it atleast gave me reason to sit back in my leather bound chair and think back about life, and our relationship. I was listening to my new ipod shuffle, and a Ben Folds Five song was softly playing in my ear, and he started talking to me with a beautiful melody was echoing through my mind and my thoughts began to dance to the soft piano notes. Then he began to sing the words that echoed my thoughts, especially the first few lines...

Check out the song if you can locate it,

Ben Folds Five
the Luckiest

That is just the first verse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.