Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

It seems we have a fun night ahead of us, atleast if all goes as planned. We will have our camera with is at all times, and hopefully be able to capture the moment and share it with each and everyone of you.

Saturday we had a slight preview or a practice run at our church where they had a trunk or Treat along with a carnival with games and food (a chile cook-off.) They had a halloween costume contest where Hannah got robbed. Hannah really enjoyed going to each car and saying "Trick or Treat!" and left by giving a healthy "Tank you!" She lasted a decent amount of time holding her own pumpkin which all the candy was being thrown into. It wasn't until we were almost done and on the home stretch when she it finally got too heavy for her and she asked, "Help you!" which really means, "Help me!"

Funny thing is, lately at night she comes and sits on my lap with a pen or something and if she can find it her small handheld piano thingy, and says, "I wanna sing tinkle tinkle little STAR!" so we sing it as she either pretends to play something by tapping the pen or other object on my arm, or she will pound on the toy piano pretending to play. When that song is done she will look at me and say, "I wanna sing abcd lmnopeeeee!" So I sing the alphabet song as she repeats the same musical actions. It's lots of fun but it never really has an end....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.