Friday, November 21, 2008

Pushing Daisies will be Pushing Daisies...

I received some devastating news today, just about as devastating as when I found out Arrested Development was going to be canceled. It seems like every time their is a television show that actually is quite superb with it's story telling abilities as Pushing Daisies is, and Arrested Development was they kick it off!

Pushing Daisies is by far my all time favorite show on TV right now. The stories are well written and well thought up, the set designs, and costumes are imaginative, and the acting is stellar. Now it will end without any closure at all. I'm searching the infinite abyss we call the interweb via google for any sort of way to try and help save the show, but I am beginning to realize that all hope is lost.

For the inside scoop on Pushing Daisies being canceled check this out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh poop- I love that show too. Dang it. Next thing we know they will cancel The Office- I wouldn't cry if they canceled Heroes- man that show is getting too deep for me.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.