Monday, November 12, 2007

Family Photo



For the first time in 5 years we went and took a family photo. Hannah did good enough to get some decent pictures out of her. She wasn't too thrilled with any of it, with that being said she also didn't want to leave because they had a lego table and she enjoys building castles and trains with legos. It was fun though, and I really enjoyed the results. I should scan these bad boys into the computer, but we already framed them and hung them up, so I tried my best to take pictures where I limited the glare so you could actually see the photos.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. :)
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the photos!! You are a perfect family! I think all the shots turned out really well. Hannah looks so cute! You both look so great together. I'm glad they turned out! I hate paying for photos too, especially when you get dragged into a deal and your kids look so cute in them so you have to buy lots anyway- but that's why we just had a guy in our ward take them for free! (I'm so cheap)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah that would be great! Free! Whatever, if that makes you cheap, then call me CHEAP baby! LOL

    Thanks Melissa. I still think I look like a fat floating face...with all that black, and my hair is black...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.