Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Invisible

I watched this movie this past weekend and enjoyed it. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting from the previews, but the soundtrack alone won me over. Just check the listing of artists:

"Music for a Nurse" by Oceansize
"Fashionably Uninvited" by Mellowdrone
"Wolf Like Me" by TV on the Radio
"Under Pressure" by Kill Hannah
"Bliss" by Syntax
"Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol
"Body Urge" by The Great Fiction
"Taking Back Control" by Sparta
"02-20 Boy" by Suicide Sports Club
"Stars & Sons" by Broken Social Scene
"Weak and Powerless" by A Perfect Circle
"Caterwaul" by ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
"I Will Follow You into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie
"Perfect Memory" by Remy Zero
"You're All I Have" by Snow Patrol

They open the movie up with a dream sequence that plays out as though it were reallity, which was kind of reminicient of Garden State. The acting is not great but good. I thought the two main characters (I didn't recognize any of the actors.) did a good job, some of the others weren't so great. The story itself is good enough to keep your attention. I felt it was a good enough movie to grab some snacks and stretch out on the couch when none of your favorite shows are on, and, "make it a Blockbuster night."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.