Saturday, November 10, 2007

Premier Family Dental

My most recently designed website went live this past week. I'm really proud of what I have been able to accomplish in the ways of web design. I've been designing websites off and on for the past 5 years now. I wish i was able to somehow get all the websites I've done online as an archive so I could truly show you my progression from the beginning up until now. Actually I think I just may be able to do it. It will take some digging, and I think it may be worth it.

It even features such beautiful things such as this coupon which was drawn by me and tweaked by my creative director and friend Joel.

Anyways go ahead and click on the images to see the site Live & direct and In Full Effect!!!!

In the near future we should be able to add some actual pictures of the Dentist, as well as her office. Personally I feel this is the best site I have designed that is currently live and in it's natural habbitat.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- looks fabulous! You really are super talented with web-design. I wish I could do that stuff. Yeah, I made my own banner. I didn't know if you were still making one. I just get bored with my layout too much that I change it a little too often. I got too many complaints about my last one how they couldn't see the pictures or read the words, so I did this instead.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.