Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Bucket


Here is a story about Hannah as told to me by Heather:

"Hannah got mad at Jonathon (the boy Heather has been babysitting.) and threw a yellow bucket at him and so when I told her to come here, she walked in to where I was, looked me straight in the face, and I said "Hannah, did you throw something at Jonathon?"

and she just stared at me for a second and said "YUP!"

I kept a straight face and said "well I really appreciate you telling mommy the truth, now go say sorry to Jonathon and give him a hug and no more throwing stuff ok"

and she said "K! DONAFON! I HUG!!"

Freaking hilarious man..."

3 comments:

  1. I love how dainty she looks holding that flower ha ha...then you write about how she beats up Jonathon ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's kinda the sneak attack. So you see her al pretty and girly, and then read about how EVIL she can be.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.