Monday, August 27, 2007

The Capitol

I've lived in Texas my entire humble 26 years of life, most of which was spent in San Antonio, which is an hour away from Austin. Now I've been living in Austin for 8 months, and this was my first ever trip to the State Capitol.

Keli, Heather's good friend, was in town visiting us, and most of it has been spent in our apartment, so finally this weekend we actually decided to get out and do something. It was a lot of fun, we were able to find a parking spot right across the street, and paid 50 cents to park for 33 minutes. I took a bunch of pictures while we were there.

This morning I was sitting on the edge of the bed putting my shoes and socks on and Hannah was sitting next to me. So I leaned over to give her a kiss, and got a hand in my face pushing me away telling me, "NOOOOOO!"

One of her hands then was cuffed firmly over her mouth putting a permanant block on any chances pulling another attack. So I leaned over and said, "Please give me a kiss."

She held her ground and a muffled, "No!" was heard.

Heather called me into the kitchen so I got up and went to find Heather getting together something for me to take for lunch, answered her questions and went back in to sit with Hannah at the edge of the bed. When I returned she looked over at me and said, "I want a kiss."

So I smiled and leaned over and gave her a kiss, and then she held out her arms and said, "I want a hug daddy."

So I leaned over and gave her a hug, and then she said the cutest thing, "There you go daddy."

So I smiled and said, "Thanks Hannah."

2 comments:

  1. DANG we have a cute kid!!! Im slightly partial though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look gross in these pictures. I hate taking pics.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.