Monday, March 05, 2007

The Shimmy Shake with a twist....

No matter what moves I try to do I just can't seem to shake whatever viruses and bugs are out on the market these days. I seem to be getting them all. I usually try to stay ahead of the game and get the extra edge on the opponents.

In High school you could find me in the gym every day after school shooting 50 3 pointers on each side of the court which would equal to 100. Then I would play pick up games until around 5:30 - 6:00pm. (of course that also didn't REALLY work since I spent my senior year sitting the bench)

While in Brasil I never set my barefoot on Brazilian soil, I took my worm medicine every six months, and took a shower every morning.

Lately I have been washing my hands like Melvin Udall (bonus points for anyone who can tell me who he is.) and frequently rubbing hand sanitizer gel stuff on my hands as well, yet somehow this weekend I still ended up with a low grade fever, my stomach twisting and turning as if I had some small alien living inside me (perhaps I should call up Tom Cruise) and spending the majority of my time either laying in the fetal position on the couch or sitting on the toilet (I won't go into too much detail with that.)

This all started on Friday, and for some stupid reason I chose to lead my church team to a loss. So evidently I'm not Michael Jordan, but I definitely would of appreciated Scottie Pippen draggin me off the court after the game.

RANDOM BASKETBALL UPDATE:
Speaking of Scotty Pippen the latest news is saying that he may be returning to play for the Lake Show with Phil Jackson, I have always been a Pippen fan, even in his years at Houston, and definitely his under-rated years with Portland, and even when he decided to go back to Chicago to finish out his career. (Although I secretly wished Jordan would of gotten him to come and play along his side when he came back to the Wizards.)

RANDOM OTHER NEWS UPDATE:
In other news I was listening to my favorite morning show on the way to work, and because of their guest I tuned into the remaining portion of the show via the World Wide Web, because they had my main man Timbaland on, which he helped create a phenomenal album for Justin Timbalake, and now he is promoting his album which is going to drop on April 3rd, which includes a song he did with Fall Out Boy! How insane is that? They played the song on the air, and it is a good song. Although I HATE what he did with Nelle Furtado, just because it sounds exactly like Furge, (who I also HATE) who sounds like Gwen Stephanie (who I also dislike) So as you can see it's an inevitable chain reaction that can not be stopped. Of course I've never been a fan of Justin Timberlake either, until "Cry Me A River" came along, and now this album, and BAM I'm a fan and I got his album on my ipod shuffle, and I'm listening to it just about everyday as I work, and even as I type this post...

RANDOM MOVIE:
In entertainment news be sure to rent "For Your Consideration."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share any comments or questions, however, I do reserve the right to delete off-topic, inflammatory, or anonymous comments.

Also if you try spamming my comments you will DEFINITELY be deleted as soon as I see it.